Boy nurseries, girl nurseries, big kid rooms and playrooms—our room project of the month contest is really displaying the full gamut of the wonderful inspiration you can find in our project gallery. It’s going to be tricky picking a favorite from this crowd, but we need you to help us do it! Please vote in the poll at the end of the post to decide which one of these rooms will be Project of the Month; the winner will receive a $50 gift card to The Project Nursery Shop!
Now it’s up to you to tell us which of these amazing rooms is your favorite! Vote below, and please leave a comment because we’d love to hear why your pick got your vote. Voting ends on November 30th at 11:55pm ET, and the winners of best room and party will be revealed on December 1st. Winners will receive a $50 gift card to The Project Nursery Shop. Good luck!
Vote for Your Favorite Room of the Month:
- A Funky Bedroom, for a Little Girl with Big Personality! (0%, 2 Votes)
- Felix Nautical Nursery (2%, 8 Votes)
- Bright and Bold Modern Playroom (7%, 34 Votes)
- Millennial Pink Nursery (23%, 104 Votes)
- Light and Airy Floral Nursery (31%, 144 Votes)
- Circle of Life // Mint and Gray Neutral Nursery (36%, 167 Votes)
Total Voters: 459
Finalist selections are chosen at the discretion of the Project Nursery team with no bias to the experience or training of the project owner. Interested in participating next month? Upload your own projects to our Project Gallery now. Also, don’t forget to vote for your favorite Party Project this month!