The theme of the party was vintage airplanes and the color scheme was red, white, blue and navy.
Nearly the entire party supplies were sourced from Etsy or Ebay. Very low budget but big impact.
1. Green Apple Paperie - http://www.etsy.com/shop/greenapplepaperie (Signage / Labels)
2. A Pinch of Sass - http://www.etsy.com/shop/APinchOfSass (Confetti)
3. Get the Party Started - http://www.etsy.com/shop/getthepartystarted (High Chair Banner)
4. Party Hoppers - http://www.etsy.com/shop/PartyHoppers (Banner)
5. Mary Had A Little Party - http://www.etsy.com/shop/maryhadalittleparty (Signage / Mini-Airplanes)
6. Shop Anders Ruff - https://www.etsy.com/transaction/98436276 (Airport Signage)
Cupcake Toppers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LesPopSweets
Cloud Confetti: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ifeltsprightly
Airplane Confetti: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jscrewey
Cupcake Wrappers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/cupcakewithcharacter
The adorable little birthday hat. It's going right into the baby book.
Monday 13th of July 2015
I am just wondering where you got the model plane sitting on top of the cases in image 9?
Wednesday 29th of April 2015
Where did you get the adorable hat??
Wednesday 17th of September 2014
Is the luggage the same for the party favors?
Airplane Birthday Party (Get Ready For Takeoff) - Moms & Munchkins
Tuesday 15th of April 2014
[…] are so many details in the Airplane Party on Project Nursery that I adore (the backdrop, the mini pieces of luggage, etc.) but I just had to […]
Flight-Themed Birthday Parties - Project Nursery
Wednesday 4th of December 2013
[…] Time Flies When You’re Having Fun by gerberka […]