Baby Sloane’s nursery was a true labor of love. Nurseries are always my favorite room to decorate because you can be so playful. I found and fell in love with the mauve fringe chandelier and decided to base the room around that. The room has a mix of muted pink hues with gold and brass accents and tons of different textures — velvet curtains, fur pillows, fringe chandeliers etc. The flower wall was actually the final touch and something I wasn’t originally planning on, but I truly think it pulled it all together.
My favorite parts of her room are the little touches — the brass bow hooks with the framed letter print above and the swan nook with her shoes and special accessories. While her crib and dresser are from Restoration Hardware, I really wanted to find special little things from all over for everything else — her mobile is from an Etsy shop in Italy and reminded me of my wedding dress, her name sign is from a small shop based in Australia, and the print near her door is a print of a letter I fell in love with before I even had Miles.
I linked where I got everything below.
Huge thanks to Apple of Our Eye photography for perfectly capturing the space and these moments.
We loved putting together all of these pieces to create a pretty space for our baby girl. See below for where we purchased everything.
– Leyton Crib & Dresser from Restoration Hardware Baby
– Marigold Blush Floral Mural by Urban Walls
– Chandelier from Anthropologie(pink is discontinued)
– Pink Enzo Rug from Lulu and Georgia
– Side table from Target
– Bow drawer pull from Crate and Barrel
– Velvet Drapes from Anthropologie (style discontinued)
– Swan Animal Heads from Target
– Rainbow Prints from Etsy Shop Dia Modern Design
– Name Block from Etsy Shop Milestone Story
– Lamp from Lulu and Georgia (discontinued)
– Linens from Restoration Hardware Baby
– Mobile from Etsy
– Chair from Olio Studio