An eclectic nursery with DIY details! Wanted a fun nursery for my baby girl that allowed for a broad array of bright colors and plenty to keep her interest...without breaking the bank!
Land of Nod's Princess and the Pea crib bedding set the tone and palette for the room.
- Bookcase from www.Ikea.com
- Picture frames were from Ikea.com
- Rocker/Glider from Buy Buy Baby
- Rag Rug from Target
- Pink Zig Zag rug from Land of Nod
- Jenny Lind-style crib and changer from Target
- Dresser from Land of Nod
- Crib Bedding from Land of Nod
- Dresser Mirror from Home Goods
- Wall Decals from Gilt and Zulily
- Tutu Valance from BabiesRUs
- Changing Table Baskets from Home Goods
- DIY: Bird Mobile, Yarn-wrapped Letters, Pom Poms, Throws, Wall Art in picture frames
The yarn wrapped letters were fun and easy to make, and an inexpensive way to get a customized look that fits your room's theme/decor!
Putting together a nursery on a budget doesn't mean you have to sacrifice everything you wanted for your nursery. Pick and choose items you want to invest in and get creative with everything else... you and your little one will be spending LOTS of time in this room, so surround yourself with things you know you will make you happy and that you can enjoy for a long time to come!