With a new baby due in a few weeks we wanted to create a new room for our daughter that still had a "baby/nursery" feel but that would be easy to transition to a "big girl" room when the time is right.
Isabella's room on project nursery!
- Paint color - Behr Porpoise
- Crib - Jenny Lind DaVinci
- Floor Lamp - Land of Nod Nickel Base & Hot Pink Shade
- Table Lamp - Target Xhilaration Beaded table lamp
- Chevron Bench - Target Upholstered Storage Bench
- Book Shelf - Ikea Expedite Shelving Unit
- Book ledges - Ikea Ribba picture ledges
- Baby Doll cradle book holder - The New York Doll Collection
- Mirror - Ikea Ung Drill Mirror spray painted hot pink
- "K Z" letters - Pottery Barn Kids spray painted hot pink
- Tissue Pom Poms from ceiling - Seller "Prosttothehost" on Etsy
- Chevron Diaper Caddy - Seller "Yoon1206greene" on Etsy
- Changing Pad Cover - Seller "Dressyouupwithmylove" on Etsy
- 3 prints - Seller "Tessylaprints" on Etsy
- Dots Ottoman Pouf - Seller "Aletafae" on Etsy
- Bunting Banner - Seller "GinaBellaBanners" on Etsy
- Birth announcement print - Seller "myopic" on Etsy
- "K" pillow - Seller "MableDear" on Etsy
- Hot Pink Pillow - Target Xhilaration Hot Pink ruffle pillow
- Cat pillow w/ gems - Seller "Poppintreehollow" on Etsy
- "LOVE" pillow - PB Teen
- "LOVE" Book ends - PB Teen
- Hand Print Frame - PearHead Baby Prints Wall Frame (Hot pink zebra print card stock from Michaels)
- "i made a wish and you came true" sign - Zulily find
- Elephant toy bin - 3 Sprouts Storage Bin
- Hot pink Chair - Ross Stores find
- Blanket hanging on crib - Marshall's Store find
- "Love" Pillow on Chair - Target Xhilaration Love pillow
- Glider Chair - Babyletto Madison Swivel Chair in Slate
- Magnetic crystals on Chandelier - special order from a seller at a Black Lion store
- Dressers - Cider Hill Collection by Simmons Kids (exclusive to Buy Buy Baby)
I love the horizontal stripes as a back drop for the whole room.
I think the tissue pom poms against the striped wall might be my favorite combination in the room.
I tried to play with different patterns and have fun with out making it too busy - hopefully I achieved that!