I fell in love with this bedding by Carter's a few years ago and when we finally found out we where pregnant I scooped it up as soon as I could. It was being discontinued at Babies R Us so it was super on sale! I was so pumped since I love a good deal! I wanted his room to feel very open and inviting and to have some unique touches.
Carter's Bumble Bedding collection and lots of Pinterest ideas. I think I was on Pinterest for 6 months of my pregnancy trying to find ideas of how to make his nursery unique
I think it's pretty contemporary but I love little vintage and one of a kind pieces
- Paint: Behr Premium Plus Ultra in Melody
- Bedding: Carter's Bumble- http://www.amazon.com/Carters-Bumble-Collection-7-piece-Crib/dp/B0077QHJKY
- Dresser: Goodwill find for $24! Paint color is Behr Premium Plus Ultra in Falling Snow
- Dresser Basket Tray: Target- http://www.target.com/p/smith-hawken-basket-tray-12/-/A-12319331
- Chalkboard Baskets: Target- http://www.target.com/p/smith-hawken-round-basket-with-chalkboard-16/-/A-12319330,
- Crib: Target-http://www.target.com/p/graco-lauren-classic-convertible-crib-white/-/A-11276563#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
- Lamp: Ikea Grono (no longer avaliable)
- Shelf: Ikea
- Picture Frames: Ikea Ribba
- Curtains: Carter's Bumble Window Valance: http://www.amazon.com/Carters-Bumble-Collection-Window-Valance/dp/B0078P6V26
- Rocker: Found on craigslist. Repainted in Behr Falling Snow and covered cushions with Carter's Bumble Changing Pad Covers (I couldn't find any fabric that I liked better and the print is seriously so cute!)
- Ceramic Owl: West Elm
- I'll love you forever prints: Made by me
- Love to Infinity Print & Life Print- Five Words http://www.five-words.com
- Wall Tree: Ebay! So cheap and super fast shipping- http://stores.ebay.com/coocoodecal
- Wall decals: Carter's Bumble Collection- http://www.amazon.com/Carters-Bumble-Wall-Decals/dp/B007IULHI4/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt
- Letter K- Joann Fabrics: http://www.joann.com/23-5-paper-mache-letter-/xprd78856/
- Wire Basket: Crate and Barrel- http://www.crateandbarrel.com/large-wire-basket/s602488
The I'll love you forever prints have a lot of meaning to me. My mom read that book to me a lot when I was little so I knew when I had a little one of my own that it would have to be a part of my nursery. I designed them myself and I love them so much.
The little owl is one of my favorite items I found. I am obsessed with owls. West Elm also donates $5 to St. Jude when you buy one
I also love the dresser. $24 dollars and it is so perfect for the nursery. It was so ugly when I picked it up but my husband did alot of work to make it look amazing. I think it is one of my favorite things in the whole nursery
Look for lots of ideas! Even though we went with a mass produced bedding set I was bound and determined to make it unique and not look cookie cutter.
Find items you love. They add the special little touch to your nursery
Always look for a deal. I don't think there is any reason to pay full price for things. I love looking for deals and places like Goodwill, Craigslist and Amazon are the way to go!