I wanted a minimal, mid century (as much white as possible) bright nursery for our first born and achieved it with great finds on a bargain with hints of aqua/mint/seafoam and gold.
Mid century (it all started from the sewing table we had in our antique collection)
Minimal, mid century, vintage
Found some ideas from pinterest as well as etsy.
I made a DIY cloud/hot air balloon mobile and spent a total of $8 on the entire thing.
- Pouf from Land of Nod
- Cloud pillow from Land of Nod
- White shag rug from Marshall's
- Cloud canvas print from Marshall's
- Gold Izaak letters from Hobby Lobby
- Eames chair online
- Jenny Lind Crib online
- Faux sheepskin rug from TJMaxx
- Mid-century dresser from Craigslist
- Mid-century small table from Thrift store
My favorite item are the three vintage maps framed above the dresser I got from Etsy and framed with Hobby Lobby frames. Each one represents Izaak's ethnicity. His father is from Poland and I am half Korean half American so there is a map of Poland, Korea, and the US with tiny hearts on exact location of heritage.