I wanted something slightly girly with not too much pink for my baby girl's room. This room used to be our "office" and the walls were already painted this color. I worked around the wall color to avoid painting again and it turned out just as I had hoped. This room is pretty small and her closet is on the tiny side as well. We knew we would need some additional storage, so we decided to add the floating shelves. The baskets store things like bibs, socks, shoes and extra blankets. I did a lot of planning for my boys' nursery , so I had to give her room just as much love and thought. It's such a calm, relaxing space and I hope it grows with her.
I linked all of the products I could (on a mobile device - scroll all the way down, past the comments for the links; on a desktop, links are to the right of the photos). Here are details on the rest:
- Hairpin Table - found at At Home but replaced the top with a wooden circle from Lowe's and stained with Minwax Special Walnut (this same stain was used in all other projects in the nursery too)
- Dresser Knobs - Hobby Lobby spray painted gold
- Name String Art - hand lettered by me and made using this tutorial
- Other Artwork - made by me. Floral artwork made using these vector images.
- Lumbar Pillow and Boppy Cover - made by me and my mom using this fabric
- Blanket - made by a friend
- Quilt - made by my grandma using this tutorial
- Footstool - made by me using this tutorial
- Banners over mirror and above crib - made by me using paint chips and twine
- Changing Pad Cover and Crib Skirt - made by my mom using a sheet from Walmart