Baby Gender Neutral for our little girl or boy that's baking!
Since we didn't find out the sex of our little one, we wanted something gender neutral that would be a warm and inviting space for our little one to grow up in.
The accent color in this bird nursery is orange. I tried to use a mix of vibrant colors to create that warm and inviting space I was going for.
- Crib: Baby Appleseed, Davenport (espresso)
- Dressers: Baby Appleseed (espresso)
- Organizer Bookcase: Land of Nod, 6-cube bookcase
- Bird Mobile: seller onesunnysunday on Etsy
- Bird Clock: seller Shellyka on Etsy
- Bird Pillow: seller dedeetsyshop on Etsy
- Bird Quilt: seller TheBobbinsNest on Etsy
- Bird prints in bathroom: seller justbunch on Etsy
- Shower Curtain: Land of Nod, Stripes in the Shower Curtain
- Towels in Bathroom: Land of Nod
- Custom Bookshelves: seller JBWoodDesigns on Etsy
- Frames in Bathroom: Pottery Barn Gallery Frames
- Bird Mirrors: Pottery Barn
- Bird Print above changing table: Dwell Studio Birds in tree wall art
- Piggy Bank: Target
- Bird Blanket Rack: Bird & Branch Blanket rack
- Orange Toy Bin: Land of Nod, I Think I Canvas Mega Sorter
- Changing Pad Cover: Land of Nod
- Orange Lamp: Land of Nod, Graphite Table Base & Orange Shade
- Letter "Z": Pottery Barn Kids
- Storage Baskets w/ Chalkboards: Pottery Barn, Sabrina Baskets
- Cloud Decals: Babies R Us, Roommates Clouds pull & stick wall decals
- Glider & Ottoman: Little Castle Cottage SS Glider w/ Ottoman
- "First we had each other..." sign: Target
The Dwell Studio bird print was the first thing I bought that inspired the whole room, so it has to be my favorite piece! It's definitely a focal point of the room.
I also LOVE the bird mobile that I designed with OneSunnySunday on Etsy.
The Bathroom is up there on my list too because of how all the items in there came together. I just love the prints, towels, shower curtain and "First we had each other..." sign. I never thought I would like a bathroom so much!
I have seen this same advice given time and time again on this blog, but it's true so I'm going to repeat it! Slowly buy things you LOVE, if you buy too much or things you're not in love with you'll end up over spending and with things you can't use in the space. I purchased a lot of things before the space was put together and I ended up with many items I was unable to use because there just wasn't a spot for everything.
Have fun with the whole experience! I think the more you enjoy picking everything out and obsessing over your little one's future space, the more you love & enjoy your room when it's all done.