We moved into a new home when Ashlynn was 9 months old, finally at 1 year her room is slowly transitioning from a newborn nursery to a toddler room.
I had to keep all the elements from her original nursery (furniture and decor), but wanted the space to feel new and fresh. It's amazing how a new paint color can completely change the room.
Modern with a tad of whimsy. I wanted her room to feel fresh and fun.
- Paint Color - Sherwin Williams Sea Salt
- Crib - Babyletto Modo 3 in 1 Crib
- Chair - Best Chairs Storytime Benji Chair
- Book Ledges - Ikea Ribba
- Upholstered Ottoman - Target (on sale!)
- Children's Table and Chairs - DIY Ikea Hack
- Dresser - Ikea Hemnes 3 Drawer
- Knobs - Anthropologie (coral and glass)
- Bookcase - Ikea Expedit
- Rattan Baskets (bookcase) - Ikea Branas
- Blue Baskets (bookcase) - A.C. Moore
- Lamp - Lowes
- Lampshade - Target (Threshold)
- Diaper Pail/Trash Can - Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail
- Curtains - Etsy, RockyTopDesigns
- Crib Bedding - Land of Nod, Khaki in the Mix
- Chair Pillow - Honey Pie Designs "Smile"
- Crib Pillow - Serena and Lily Buddy Pillow in Curry
- Toyland Basket - Target
- "LOVE" Print - MadebyGirl
- Bookcase Prints - Etsy, Amanda Catherine Designs
- Birth Announcement Print - Etsy, Almost Sunday Inc
- Baby Monitor - Summer Infant
- All Frames - Ikea Ribba
- Mirror - Ikea Ung Drill
- Confetti Garland - DIY (tutorial)
I love her custom black out curtains and the confetti garland over the crib. Her book shelves get tons of love because she loves picking them out and bringing them to us to read. Lastly, I love the children's table and chairs I painted, I can't wait until she is a little older and color and do crafts at her table.
Monday 7th of March 2016
How did the table and chairs hold up?
Monday 24th of June 2013
The nursery look so warm and cozy! Nice job! I love it!
Monday 10th of June 2013
Love those little pink chairs!
Saturday 8th of June 2013
Such a bright, sunshiny and colorful room! Nice chandelier too.
Sunday 9th of June 2013
Thank you! The chandelier was actually left by the previous owners, I believe it might be from Target.
Tuesday 4th of June 2013
I am currently redesigning my own toddlers room and I'm thinking of going with yellow and red. I love the cheerful vibe it creates. Thanks for the inspiration!