A happy, fun place where Adella can play and learn!
Pinterest and Project Nursery
Vintage, eclectic, hodgepodge :)
- Chair (reupholstered)
- Dresser (painted)
- Jenny Lind changing table (spray-painted)
- Porcelain woman on shelf. She was originally a napkin holder-I use her for bows
- Stuffed owl, flower tin on shelf, baby bib, dress, sweater & felt shoes
- Quatrefoil stencil (shop no longer active)
- "You are so loved" and ABC's print http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewheatfield
- Jenny Lind style crib
- Plan Toys tree
- Wooden ball toy
- Flower canvas
- Curtains (I sewed on ribbon edge)
- Plastic, patterned trays
- Blue glass lamp
- Hanging lampshade
- Curved-edge, rectangular frames
- Butterfly "art" (I changed out the background color)
- Picture ledges
- Picture frames on bookshelves (have plastic instead of glass for safety)
Joss & Main:
- Storage bench in chevron
- Pink ottoman
- Flowered rug
- Bird mobile (from great tutorial)http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile/
- Hearts in shadow-box
I love the dresser! My neighbor had it set out in his yard "for free", so I jumped on it :) I used painter's tape and 3 colors of sample-sized pinks.
I also love the black and white photos of Adella's grandmothers, great-grandmothers, and great-great grandmothers that we mixed in with her books.
This is just a happy room! Who wouldn’t want to snuggle up and read a book in this room? Love it!!
My favorite nursery in the whole world!
This room is such a plethora of colors. And it has a very happy and
positive feel to it, I can tell. Give me a room like this and you would
never have to see me in a bad mood!