You’ve got a bun in the oven and the clock is ticking down quickly to baby “go” time. Pack those bags, it’s time to head off for one last vacation or “Babymoon”. Here are a few tips for the savvy pregnant mama to know when packing for that perfect and productive Babymoon. And if you haven’t entered to win the Familygetaway.com Babymoon Giveaway its not too late!
1. The Baby Name Game: Will it be Aiden, Jack or Braydon? Charlotte, Grace or Ainsley? Got the baby name debate going? Use this time away from the daily grind to relax and to pick the perfect name for your tot. Pack a copy of “Cool Names for Babies” or pull out your iPad and log on to namecandy.com . Sure to get the creative baby name juices flowing.
2. Cute & Comfy Loungewear. The top destination spot for Babymooners is anywhere where there is a stretch of beach. Nothing like the ocean air to create a relaxing and calming environment for the pregnant mama-to-be. Head to Destination Maternity to scoop up some hip and affordable cover-ups. Great over a swim suit or layer over capris and you will still feel like your fashionable self.
3. Stretch Marks Be Gone! Help keep those pesky marks at bay with a great cream rich in vitamins and moisture. I like the Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter.
4. Break in the Diaper Bag. The Babymoon is a great opportunity to get accustomed to your new diaper bag. Days of grabbing your petite purse and heading out the door are over. You will soon need to cart around lots of stuff like bottles, wipes, pacifiers, and extra clothes for your baby. Bring along a fashionable diaper bag like the Mia Bossi Lyndsey bag so that you can test out the best way for you to stay organized. And don’t forget to throw in some Tums and Luna Bars in case of possible airport delays.
5. Get a Head Start. A vacation always means restful time to catch up on some great books and magazines. Well, that is before kids anyway and since you are still pre-baby bring along a copy of American Baby magazine. With articles that cover newborn feeding and Embarrassing Mommy Moments you will can get a sneak peak at what life will soon be like. Most importantly have fun, get some rest and enjoy the final moments of pregnancy!
Where would you be traveling for your babymoon?
This is a sponsored post. Thanks for your support
in our effort to bring you exciting content.