This is a small, but bright gender-neutral nursery.
We wanted something bright and gender-neutral, that wasn't too babyish so that our child could grow into it.
We're not big fans of theme decorating, so beyond the color scheme, anything goes!
- Statement Wall - DIY (inspired by this post but done in a slightly different method)
- Crib - Baby Mod Modena
- Changing Table - Badger
- Rug - Target
- Futon - Old, from our office
- Blanket on Futon - Old, Dwell from Target
- Pillows - World Market
- Cart - Ikea
- Rocking Chair - Vintage (was my grandmother's, then my mother's. I painted it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint)
- Sheepskin - Ikea
- Bubble Mirror - Vintage (was my parents' in the 70's)
- Floor Lamp - Ikea
- Curtains - Kohl's
- Owl Lamp - Target (painted grey by me - I also trimmed the shade with washi tape)
- Sheets & Changing Pad Cover - Amazon
- Beatles Lyrics Prints - Self-designed, printed at Zazzle.
- Other Prints (unless otherwise stated) - "Art for the Eclectic Home" book
- Growth Chart - StephenEdward on Etsy
- Crib Skirt - IvieBaby on Etsy
- "I Love You And I Like You" Painting - QuotesOfNote on Etsy
- Mobile - Carousel Designs
I love the sponge-painted statement wall, as well as the vintage items from my childhood - the rocker and bubble mirror