Mila had never wanted to sleep in her crib and has been sleeping on a regular bed ever since. She's 18 months now and we just recently moved. I fell in love with the duver cover bought during my overseas trip and I developed the color palettes with that bedding in mind. The room truly represents her. Her love of outdoors, books and most recently, dressing up.
The duvet cover I bought overseas. It's totally her. She loves trees and flowers.
Modern with whimsical and eclectic touches.
- Tufted headboard: Skyline Furniture
- Bed frame: IKEA
- Bedding: Target (pillows and sheet). Duvet cover was bought overseas.
- Window hardware and curtains: Pottery Barn
- Butterfly mobile: Pottery Barn (from her 1st birthday party)
- Rug: Trina Turk
- Nightstand: Target
- Owl lamp: Target
- Changing table: Dwell Studio for Target (from her nursery room)
- Bookcase: bought during a flash sale at Joss & Main
- Mirror: Homegoods
- Storage bench: Homegoods
The duvet cover, storage bench and mirror.
Start with a neutral palette to works with and add punch of colors. Find an inspiring piece.