This vintage rustic nursery is exactly how I love to design - a little bit of new, a little bit of vintage, a little bit of thrifted, and a little bit of DIY!
I had a few pieces from my childhood room that I wanted to use, but I didn't want it to feel dated. I decided to try to make this space fresh, rustic, and vintage all at the same time.
Clean, bright spaces with lots of neutrals, wood tones, and metallic accents. I had fun bringing in some pale pink accents into this room as well!
- Repose Gray: Sherwin Williams
- Ceiling Fan: Amazon
- Statement Mirror: Raymour & Flanigan
- Dresser: Raymour & Flanigan
- Changing Pad Cover: Amazon
- Basket: Michaels
- Favorite Cloth Diaper Source: (and a comprehensive post on cloth diapering here)
- Shelving Unit (lined baskets included: Raymour & Flanigan
- Vintage Alphabet Art: DIY
- Beatrix Potter Ceramics: From my childhood bedroom
- Cloth Basket: H&M
- “She is Clothed in Strength in Dignity” Printable: Printable Wisdom on Etsy
- Area Rug: American Rug Craftsmen
- Chair & Damask Pillow: Raymour & Flanigan
- Blanket on Chair: Vintage (my grandmother’s)
- End Table: DIY
- Wooden Letter “N”: DIY
- Crib: Secondhand (Graco brand – similar one here)
- All Frames & Mirrors above the Crib: Thrifted
I LOVE so much about this room, but I think my favorite parts are the large mirror, the vintage clothes, and the wooden "N" my husband made!
Take your TIME. You won't find all of your favorite pieces in a few weeks. If you're willing to take months to collect pieces you truly love, it will be worth it in the end!