- Light: Barn Light Electric
- Faux Deer Taxidermy: Hobby Lobby ( gold painted white)
- Artwork: Lazy Sunday Studios
- Baskets: Hobby Lobby
- Frames: Target
- Changing Pad Cover: ModFox
- dresser/changing table: IKEA (white stain painted)
- Teepee: Sugar Shacks Teepees
- Curtains: Ikea
- Owl Pillow: HomeGoods
- Glider: Babyletto
- Rug: HomeGoods
- Accent Table: Amazon
- White Faux Fur Blanket: Pottery Barn Kids
- Bedding: Etsy
- Galvanized R: Hobby Lobby
- Ottoman: Target
- Lamp: Target (similar: brushed steel not online but I believe still in stores)
A modern rustic outdoor inspired nursery with a reclaimed wood wall and woodland wall mural. I wanted the room to be soothing and fun but still be something that he could grow with over time.
My husband and I both love the outdoors and finding adventures. I tried to bring the outdoors in for our little, looking to our local wildlife for inspiration. I hope the room inspires him to want to be outside and explore as he grows up.
My decorating style is a mixture of modern and rustic. I like to keep major parts of the room, paint and large furniture neutral, and then add lots of texture and fun accessories. I like to layer things and mix different elements of wood, metal, and softer items.
White Feather Garland: DIY
Minnow Bucket/ Lantern: Antique/belonged to Grandfather
The wood wall and mural are my favorites, but I also love the ceiling light. I think lighting is often overlooked and it can make such a big impact on the feel of a room.
I think that you should only decorate with things you love. Especially in a nursery, you will be spending lots of time rocking, feeding and playing with your little one and want to enjoy and feel relaxed in this space. I think it's great to try to incorporate everyday items into the decor. Things like books and toys can be decorative and functional.