As software engineers my husband and I loved the idea of a 'geeky' twist on a nursery theme and fell in love with the idea of robots.
Modern, Fun, Pop
The room provided the perfect canvas for my creativity. A custom mural that depicts our travels around the world, grandma sewn robot pillows adorn the crib alongside custom designed sheets (spoonflower.com) and beneath a Flensted style paper robot mobile, a famous robot triptych hangs above the changing table, and blue accent walls say 'beep, bop, boop'
Things custom created by me:
- 3 paneled Robot Mural, acrylic on canvas
- Famous Robots Triptych (Bender, R2D2, baby AT-AT), acrylic on poster board
- Sheet design and print via spoonflower.com
- Hand sewn sock robot
- Papercraft Flensted style robot mobile over crib
- Room painting (beep, boop, bop wall art on blue walls)
- Rosie the robot storage boxes, made from plywood IKEA boxes painted with acrylics