I wanted this nursery to be girly, but not TOO over the top pink and purple. I decided on gray walls to tone it down and also a fab gray and white zebra print rug to take away some of the frill and add some sass. I love the way it turned out and I can't wait for little miss Ava to see it!
Lots of Pottery Barn Kids catalogs, Project Nursery and HGTV rate my space browsing!
- Babies R Us Little Miss Matched Dresser
- Overstock.com Rug
- Overstock.com Glider
- resused from my son's room, bought it off craigslist and covered with a sheet
,Butterfly Mobile Crib sheet
- PBkids Curtains, Crib Skirt
- Land of Nod Bow Holder, Lampshade
- Homemade Wall Art
- Homegoods Wire Wall Letters-
- Disney's 100 Acre Raindrops
The curtains were a huge inspiration for the room, and I also love the zebra rug!
Don't buy EVERYTHING from a specific line...mix it up. You don't have to buy the whole bedding set etc. Things look best when they are a little miss-matched :o) Oh, and if you can't find it- MAKE IT!