DescriptionThis puppy dog nursery was centered around a feature wall with coordinating stripes. The colors were found in a piece of scrapbook paper and used throughout the room.
Design InspirationI used this scrapbook paper as my inspiration and pulled the colors right from this paper. I took it to Lowe's and matched the colors right in their paint department.
Decorating StyleI'd consider my decorating style to be classic, creative and clean. I created this design on a budget of only $200 and love the look I came up with.
- Crib bedding is from Babies R Us and made by Carters.
- The lamp was found on ebay, new for only $2.99 plus shipping.
- Canvas prints were painted by me using leftover paint and a template I created and drew based off my inspiration scrapbook paper. Four 16x20 canvas's were purchased at Ross for 2/$6.99 - that's just $349 each!
- Puppy Play Mat / Rug was found at Ross for $12 in the baby section.
- Floating shelves were $30 at Home Depot.
- Glider Chair was re-purposed from older son's room who had outgrown it.
- Puppy dog pillow was found on ebay as well.
- Curtain rod & Blackout Curtains from WalMart.
- DIY TIP- Use an old formula container as a paint tray. It's the perfect size to hold a small amount of paint for edging and details.