- DIY projects details: The Picket Fence Projects
- Metal hamper on wheels: Home Goods
- Metal and white tin next to rocker: Home Goods
- Ottoman: Restoration Hardware
- Rug: Pottery Barn Kids
- Rope lamps: Target
- Whale tapestry: Etsy
- Crib Sheet: Restoration Hardware
- Crib Skirt: Restoration Hardware
- Crib: Restoration Hardware (no longer available but similar here)
- Clock on night stand: DIY project
- Rocker: Ikea chair turned swivel rocker project
- Book Shelves: DIY project
- Changing Table: DIY project
- Heart art in frame: DIY project
- White table and chairs: up-cycling project
- Window Treatments: Custom made
Our nursery has a little bit of a nautical touch with lots of neutral calming colors. It is a combination of DIY projects, garage sale finds, and store-bought items.
I was inspired by the whale tapestry we have hanging above the crib. It is a little rustic and vintage but also very neutral and calming. I wanted the nursery to feel the same way.
Classic, simple, and neutral with a combination of old and new.
For the DIY projects details we did on this nursery, visit The Picket Fence Projects.
The hanging bookshelves my husband made.