Designed Jack's nursery to be bright, modern, and fun! A room that is visually stimulating and warm.
Inspired by bright colors and patterns. Pinterest and Project Nursery are filled with amazing nurseries that inspired me. I definitely knew that I wanted to do a picture gallery wall. Many of the prints I found through Etsy tied the room together.
Bright, modern, eclectic, and fun!
Crib - Pottery Barn
Bedding + Crib Skirt - Pottery Barn
Dresser - Ikea
Rug - Land of Nod
Pouf - Land of Nod
Glider - Target
Curtains - Urban Outfitters
Lamp - Target
Toy Box - built by husband and father. Plans - http://ana-white.com/2010/03/plans-kids-open-top-toy-chest-easy-to-build.html
Book Shelves - built by husband and father
Polka Dot Basket - Home Goods
Picture Frames - Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Home Goods, JC Penney, Target, Ikea, World Market
Map - Land of Nod
- Alphabet print above glider - http://www.etsy.com/shop/2142stuart
- J Jaguar - http://www.etsy.com/shop/holli
- Owls and Giraffes - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePaperNut
- Robot - http://www.etsy.com/shop/handz
- Elephants - http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeliveredByDanielle
- Birds - http://rebeccascaprichos.blogspot.com/2010/12/winter-birds.html
- Bear - http://www.theanimalprintshop.com/Art-fo-Nursery/
- Animal Parade - http://riflepaperco.com/item/Animal_Parade_Card/100/c34
- Cowboy Print - http://riflepaperco.com/item/Cowboy_Print/91/c2
- Panda + Elephant - sticker found at Michaels
- Multicolored Owl - https://www.etsy.com/transaction/104069521
My favorite item is the toy box that my husband and father built together for Jack. I can't wait until he can explore all of the toys inside.
Pinterest, pinterest, pinterest! Begin the decorating process early to give yourself enough time to decorate without stressing or compromising.