Mommy and me playdate for 16 of my Girl Scouts and their Moms
Inspired by me and my daughter's LOVE of Lalaloopsy dolls!
Event Styling & Printables: Soiree Event Design
– Ribbon garland: A to Zebra Celebrations
– Button fondant cupcake toppers: Edible Details
– Cake pops & chocolate covered oreos: The Gourmet Pop
– “Sweets” banner: The Purple Pug
– Lalaloopsy doll holder boxes: Blumebox
– Plates, round labels & removable mounting squares: Target
The Button Wall Backdrop was my favorite! Such a "Budget Chic" way to have an amazing WOW FACTOR without spending alot of money!
7 Steps to Creating a Character Party:
DIY Tutorial to make your own Button Wall Backdrop:
Sunday 26th of August 2012
Wow, you collect Lalaloopsy dolls? I find these dolls so cute and I love their candy colors. Too bad my daughter isn't fond of them. Nice playdate decor, by the way.