- Name Sign: Anchor name sign / 48hourmonogram
- Onesies: Onesies / Little One Shop
- Play Mat: Pehr / Babylist
- Pacifiers: Bibs Pacifiers / Project Nursery
- Dolls: Dolls / Cuddle + Kind
- Wall shelves: Wall Shelves / IKEA
- Teepee: Teepee / Little Dove Store
- Glider: Charleston Swivel Glider and Recliner / Pottery Barn Kids
- Palm Tree: Faux palm tree / Pier 1
- Infant Seat: 4moms mamaroo / Project Nursery
- Reva Changing Basket: Olli Ella Changing Basket / Project Nursery
- Whale Rocker: Whale Rocker / Crate&Kids
- Mattress: Moonlight Slumber Starlight Dream / Baby Go Round
- Crib: Pali Napoli Forever Crib / Baby Go Round
We chose a coastal inspired nursery for my son because of my upbringing in Coastal New England and because we are fortunate enough to live only 1800 steps from the beach. I have always found solace in the sound of the waves crashing and truly appreciated growing up in an area that brought me such peace.
My first job was at Woodman’s of Essex which is famous for their seafood, and is a New England staple. My entire family worked at this establishment as well and we would each say it was of our favorite place to work. We really looked forward to the clam bakes, the local travel and everything that goes along with the lifestyle of living by the beach. We adore this community and hope our son grows up with as much love for it as we have!
My advice to any current or expecting parents is to create something that truly resonates with you and will be meaningful for years to come. I chose neutral tones for the nursery with the consideration that we could one day have a girl who may share the space. I also wanted this room to embody the quaint and charming characteristics of New England that can be appreciated by a boy or a girl, and can be a fun place for them to create memories as they grow up.