A modern take on a boy scout themed nursery using a combination of vintage finds and colorful patterns.
With my husband's love for the outdoors, we wanted to create a nursery that combined animals, boy scout memorabilia and nature. We included fun patterns, modern lines mixed with vintage prints and hand-drawn art.
It was important for us to mix old and new. We included decor from some of my favorite artists and Etsy shops and spent a lot of time going to antique and thrift shops.
- Lamp: Antique Store
- Cloud Mobile: Baby Jives
- Read to Me Letters: DIY project covering wooden letters from Michaels with maps of national parks. Shelves from Ikea.
- Changing Table Cover: Ivie Baby
- Glider and Ottoman: Buy Buy Baby
- Fox Pillow: Gingiber
- Prints on Gallery Wall from Little Light Prints, MODbyMel, and Society 6
- Norman Rockwell Boy Scout Prints from Antique Shop
- Rug: Crate and Barrel
- Mini Crib: Buy Buy Baby
- Dresser: DIY IKEA Hack Using the Malm Dresser in Dark Brown. We painted the drawers white, bought O'verlays for the top drawers and hardware for the bottom drawers. It took some time to sand and paint, but we love the way it turned out.