We used free printables online and created DIY projects from supplies from the Dollar Tree to create this kids birthday party on the cheap.
A co-ed party, as my children were born 2 weeks apart and refused to have a gender neutral party.
Eclectic, French, Glam
1. Tissue Paper Tassel Garland: Glam Fete on Etsy
2. Cake Stands: DIY-- Dollar Store candle sticks glued to Dollar Store plates3. Mason Jars: Dollar Tree Mason Jars
4. Personalized Birthday Cake Topper: Yellow Bliss Road
5. Apothecary Jars: DIY-- Dollar Store candle sticks glued to Dollar Store vase
6. Party Bags: Batman free printable via Dixie Delights Blog on Brown Paper bags
7. Number 4 and Number 6 Pinata: DIY-- concept via Lovely Indeed and The Sweetest Occasion
8. Utensils wrapped in napkins: DIY-- concept via The Hostess with the Mostess Owl Party
9. Happy Birthday Batman "Zap" "Happy Birthday" signage via : Free Printables via One Charming Party
10. Princess signage via: Peonies and Poppy Seeds
My DIY pinatas ( numbers 4 and 6) and cake toppers!