Beautiful Sunday-Brunch-Baby-Shower for baby-to-be, Reese Vibiana was celebrated on the weekend before Valentine's Day in 2011 at the Montebello Quiet Canon Country Club and Golf Course. The festivities included a wish tree, trivia games, a candy station, and a beautiful slide show.
Inspriation for this project was the baby-to-be's name (Reese), hence the candy station; and the Valentine's Day holiday (pink, hearts, etc).
Modern. Simple. Chic. & Affordable.
- Invites and Favor "Thank You" Tags: www.TinyPrints.com
- Candy and Personalized Pencils: www.OrientalTrading.com
- Venue: Quiet Canon, Montebello California
- Candy Station Supplies and Wrapping Paper: Marshall's & Ross
- Games: Found online for FREE
- Wish Tree: LA FlowerMart
- Cake: Albertson's Bakery
So many of the things at my baby shower were my favorite- from the venue, to the wish tree, to the favor boxes, the cake, the invites, etc. I loved everything!
- It's all in the planning, start early & your event will be a success!
- Brunch is more affordable then lunch or dinner at any venue!
- Sunday events are also cheaper, usually by 10%!
- Store-bought cake is great, just decorate it yourself !
- Favor boxes are easy to make if completed ahead of time.
- Small touches go a long way...simple is always better!