A colorful and cheerful nursery for Baby P to grow with. I wanted something girly and fun, but nothing that screamed "baby".
I love color, and use a lot of it!
- Ladder Blanket Holder: DIY, lightly painted with an off-white chalk paint
- Cherry Blossom Birdies Canvas: Amazon
- Owlivia the Owl Rocker: rockAbye
- Million Dollar Baby Louis Crib (Avon Grey): Million Dollar Baby
- 3-Piece Floating Shelves Set: Amazon
- Mini Harper Painted Green "E" Letter: Pottery Barn Kids
- Sweet One Print: Stephanie Ryan Art (Etsy)
- LOVE Block Letter Print: TheWheatfield (Etsy)
- Pink Bird Bookend: Found in HomeGoods (By total coincidence, the fabric on Owlivia’s chest is the same exact fabric that’s on the bird’s wing!)
- Good Read Book Caddy: Land of Nod
- Age Blocks: Jodyaleavitt (Etsy)
- Bedding/Curtains/Throw Pillow: Custom made by a friend with fabric from Amy Butler Soul Blossoms collection. Crib skirt and curtain panels fabric is Peacock Feathers Blush.
- "Beckner" Glider in Chalk: Best Home Furnishings
- Pouf Cover: Hand-knitted by a friend (co-owner of The Knotty Sisters)
- White Frames:Framed scrapbook paper in the coordinating color scheme; paper purchased at Hobby Lobby
- Santa Ana Striped Green Rug: RugsUSA.com
- Lunette Garden Stool: Wayfair
- Paint Color: Behr Adriatic Mist
- Dresser: DIY; refinished and painted with Behr Dragon Fruit (I followed Centsational Girl's Tutorial). Hardware is Liberty Victorian Glass Knobs and Pulls from Amazon.
- Royal Velvet Avery Curtain Rod in Brushed Nickel: JCPenney
- Westinghouse Acrylic Diamond Pulls: Home Depot
- Chandelier Table Lamp in Diamond: Target
- Growth Chart: TheVintageBeach (Etsy)
- Fabric Pom Pom Mobile: MarigoldPoms (Etsy)
My absolute favorite thing in the room is the Cherry Blossom Birdies canvas. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it, and it served as the inspiration for the bird theme throughout the room. I also am in love with the pom pom mobile!
Have fun and don't be afraid to use color!