A blue and yellow haven - ready to be filled with special memories!
A serene space for the three of us to spend time together. I also wanted to stay away from anything too 'cutesy'. I spent hour after hour trawling the internet for the perfect pieces for Baby D's room!
Industrial beach house chic - with some asian influences
- MOROCCAN POUFFE ADAANDDARCY.COM.AU
- REPLICA MARCEL WANDERS STOOL - SOKOL.COM.AU
- BOORI COUNTRY SLEIGH COT - BABYSHOPDIRECT.COM
- MINI LOUIS GHOST CHAIR - CLICK ON FURNITURE.COM.AU
- WHITE WASH HAMPER - TARGET
- YELLOW CUSHION - IKEA
- "ONCE UPON A TIME" BOOKENDS - ADAIRS
- RABBIT ORNAMENT - TYPO
- JO MALONE CANDLE
- FRAMES - IKEA
AND ALL THE FOLLOWING FROM ETSY.COM:
- SOCK MONKEY - SUPERSOCKMONKEYS
- "I LOVE YOU MORE" PRINT - GUS AND LULA
- "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE" PRINT - JESSGONACHA
- YELLOW BABY BLANKET - BABYBUTTERCUP
- BUTTERFLY DECALS - SURFACE INSPIRED
- BLUE ZEBRA PILLOWS - MI CASA BELLA
- BUTTERFLY PRINT - ISH AND CHI
I only bought items I truly loved, but the standouts for me are the "I Love You More" print from gusandlula on etsy.com - as soon as I saw this print I fell in love! The driftwood hanging wardrobe that my husband and I made - inspired by Belinda @ The Happy Home blog and I think the striped walls make the whole room more cosy!
Only buy items you absolutely love, you'll be so thankful when the space comes together that you did!