This is our first child which will be a little girl! We wanted something bright and cheerful!
I I knew I wanted to use teal and pink. I saw a teal crib skirt that I fell in love with and basically designed her nursery around that
I love color! I love things that are bright and cheerful.
- Bumper pads and crib sheet from Pottery Barn
- Crib skirt made by my sister and mother
- chandelier from Lowes
- changing table redone by myself and my husband
- monogrammed wooden letters above crib off etsy
- bird and owl pictures from Hobby Lobby
- bird lamp from Kirklands
- crib bought off consignment site and repainted
- Rug and baskets from Ross/homegoods
- Curtains from Target
- hat and bow holder from Hobby Lobby
- glider given to us, cushion found at World Market
My favorite item is the dresser we repainted teal as her changing table!
decorating and designing a nursery doesn't have to cost a fortune! Look for things that can be repainted to take on a whole new look!
Friday 11th of July 2014
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but where did you get that turquoise snail that's on the floor, next to the dresser? I LOVE it!!!
Monday 4th of November 2013
Hello! I'm in Canada here! I love the French Provincial dresser/change table. Just wondering if, by any chance, you remember the name of the colour of paint you used? Also, what kind of paint was it. It was obviously high gloss - so I am thinking it might have been Benjamin Moore Advance paint? Would you mind divulging that - it would be appreciated!! Thank you!
Wednesday 17th of July 2013
I spot some really cute items... the white bird lamp, the green porcelain (?) snail, and the monogram!
Monday 15th of July 2013
The birdie and the owl artworks on the wall are so pretty and cute! Like the mix-and-match thing going on in here, too.