This is our first child which will be a little girl! We wanted something bright and cheerful!
I I knew I wanted to use teal and pink. I saw a teal crib skirt that I fell in love with and basically designed her nursery around that
I love color! I love things that are bright and cheerful.
- Bumper pads and crib sheet from Pottery Barn
- Crib skirt made by my sister and mother
- chandelier from Lowes
- changing table redone by myself and my husband
- monogrammed wooden letters above crib off etsy
- bird and owl pictures from Hobby Lobby
- bird lamp from Kirklands
- crib bought off consignment site and repainted
- Rug and baskets from Ross/homegoods
- Curtains from Target
- hat and bow holder from Hobby Lobby
- glider given to us, cushion found at World Market
My favorite item is the dresser we repainted teal as her changing table!
decorating and designing a nursery doesn't have to cost a fortune! Look for things that can be repainted to take on a whole new look!