We are blown away by this breezy, casual nursery with nautical flare created by our friends at Little Crown Interiors. Gerri and Naomi are pro’s when it comes to translating a theme into a first class kids room. Their use of wainscotting and a bright blue color palette stirs up emotions of the Cape Cod beach house I have yet to own. And with summer officially behind us, what better way to enjoy an endless summer while rocking baby to sleep!
This room was designed with a nautical theme. The homeowner asked for bright, fresh colors and under-the-sea inspired artwork.
This particular nursery is very casual, bright and uplifting, with nautical accents.
1. Glider, ottoman and lamp from Serena & Lily – www.serenaandlily.com
2. Crib and changing table by Newport Cottages – www.newportcottages.com
3. Row Boat shelf from Pottery Barn Kids (unfortunately discontinued)
4. Side Table by Bradshaw Kirchoffer – www.bradshawkirchofer.com
5. Toy box was custom built and painted by Little Crown Interiors
6. Window treatments were custom made by Little Crown Interiors
7. Crib bedding was custom made by Little Crown Interiors
Definitely the custom painted toy box. It draws your eye right to it when you walk in the room and has such a happy design.