- This is a nursery done with lots and lots of love. My husband built the brown nook with the shelves, painted the room and installed the crown molding. I hand drew and painted the giraffe and trees in the wall. It took me about 6 months to finish the nursery and we are very please with the way it came out.
- Update: we recently moved the crib to where the dresser was, and vice versa. I will post a picture later on.
The elephant we bought from Ikea and a nursery I saw in this website.
- Crib and Dresser - Romina Karisma
- Bedding - Target Dwell Studio Collection for Summer 2011
- Coffee Table, Orange bucket, orange lamp, yellow giraffe print basket, and orange photo frame - Target
- Laundry Hamper and small toy giraffe - Babies r' us
- White photo frame, blue baskets, white letters and paper behind them - Michaels
- Glider - Dutailier Ultra-motion Modern Hoop Multi-position Glider Rocker, Cream from amazon.com (I bought this glider because I had to compromise on the price since we bought very expensive furniture. I loved it for the first few months, but now my baby is 6 months (27 inches tall) and we barely fit when I nurse him in the glider)
- Elephant - Ikea
- Orange cover for the changing Station - The land of the Nod (I don't recommend this product, too expensive and the color washes off very quickly)
- The crib and the dresser! They were expensive but well worth the money.
- The bedding - it took me months to find the perfect bedding and I was very pleased with the price, quality and design of the bedding.
- The trees and giraffe in the wall
- The shelves in the nook that my husbad built
- Don't be affraid to add a few accent colors to the mix. I was affraid to add any other colors than white, bule, brown and orange and adding some color with the bedding and toys gave it a fun touch to the design.
- Make a budget and decide where it's most important to spend the money. For me it was the furniture - it will last us for a very looooong time.
- Have fun!