Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and we wanted to share a few fun gift ideas from The Project Nursery Shop! We all know being a mother truly is the greatest gift, but a thoughtful gesture on this special day is always nice. Whether you know an expecting mama, a new mama or want to send this along as a friendly reminder to your significant other (wink wink), we think that there’s something on our list for everyone!
Shop the board:
1. We love these Milestone Bracelets. You can select any date that’s special to you—the day you gave birth or your anniversary—and stack them up for an adorable and meaningful statement.
2. Trust us, you will lose enough sleep when the baby arrives, so do whatever you can for a restful pregnancy. Team PN swears by this Pregnancy Pillow; the only problem is, you may never want to give it up!
3. This Mami Tee makes the most adorable gift for a new mom. Paired with distressed boyfriend jeans, she’ll look stylish and effortlessly cute.
4. The Leather Initial Bracelet can be customized to display the initials of your family. It’s a statement piece with sentimental meaning.
5. Black and white is one of the hottest trends for spring and summer, and for under $200, this striped Legacy Diaper Bag makes an amazing gift for an expecting mama.
Come visit our shop and stay a while, we’d love to help you curate your space or find the perfect gift for baby and mom!