Have you heard the news? Project Nursery and Newport Cottages have once again joined forces! We’ve teamed up with our good friends to bring you Project Nursery exclusives. You heard us right! We now have exclusive pieces from Newport Cottages available in The Project Nursery Shop! This week, we are highlighting one of my personal favorites, the Devon Bookcase with drawer (in the white with misty gray finish) and offering a few tips on how to style your bookcase.
One very lucky Project Nursery reader will win the Devon Bookcase with drawer in the white with misty gray finish from Newport Cottages (a $1095 value).
Storage can be tricky. On one hand, you want to utilize as much space as possible, while on the other, you still want to keep the look simple and clean. When done right, storage can add another layer of design to your room.
Here are five tips on how to style your bookcase right:
1. Arrange books by size or color so that they look decorative and not messy.
2. Choose a few personal items to display, like a great framed photo or doll from your own childhood.
3. Invest in some good looking boxes or small baskets that can fit nicely onto a bookshelf for items that you need to tuck out of sight.
4. Give drawers or shelves a pop of pattern by lining them with wallpaper or decals.
5. Let a pair of great bookends be your friend. They’re cute and practical! We especially love the elephant bookends available in The PN Shop.
You can see more of the Devon Collection pieces above, and like all of Newport Cottages’ pieces, the Devon Bookcase is timeless. This piece has a modern twist and was inspired by the clean lines and superior craftsmanship of traditional Shaker-style furniture. My favorite part is that this piece can grow with your child. The bookcase can transition with your little one into all their room phases. Functional and gorgeous, how can you not love that?
WIN IT! One Project Nursery reader will win the Devon Bookcase with drawer in the white with misty gray finish from Newport Cottages (a $1095 value).
By entering our giveaway you agree to our official giveaway rules.
Please enter by using the giveaway widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post. Thanks for your support
in our effort to bring you exciting giveaways.
Hi Sarah! The issue has been fix! Happy pinning and good luck!
This would go perfectly with my DIY mint dresser!
I clicked on the button to ‘pin it’ in the widget and it wanted to make me pin the photo of the cozy sleep bag from last week.