Still looking for some quick and easy DIY Halloween decorations? Here are a few ideas we found from a bunch of creative folks. You should be able to whip these up in no time for a little extra festivity for your little ones.
1. Find out how to make these darling ruffled spiders from yarn and styrofoam balls at Clean and Scentsable.
2. Have you ever tried making a DIY Chalkboard Pumpkin?
3. Create tin can “Trick or Treat ” luminaries by Jolly Mom.
4. Mummy-wrapped Hershey bars decorating the treat bowl are sure to be little monster pleasers.
5. Make a giant fringed spider from lanterns at the Sweetest Occasion.
6. Make a DIY pumpkin garland with Dollar Store supplies with 36th AVENUE.
7. Serve up a spooky supper on DIY Halloween Plates—tutorial by Design Dazzle.