1. Chloe Pink Chandelier from Maura Daniel
2. Sunshine Block Print found on Etsy.
3. Dimple Aqua Leather Ottoman from LampsPlus.
4. Dream Menagerie Rug from Anthropologie.
5. Ikat Pink Moses Basket from Little House by Annette Tatum.
6. Fiona Drum Table from PoshTots.
Inspiration from India, Morocco and other distant lands gives a room a feeling of well traveled eclectic feel. I like the idea of introducing unpredictable and out of the ordinary in the way of textile patterns and home decor pieces. Ottomans, hammocks, day beds and more can be a great way to make a child’s room more user friendly.
Transition from baby to child with “boho” style. It is a great way to update and refresh any child’s room while keeping “play” a part of the picture.
Check out Design Vidal in Silverlake for more beautiful design inspiration.