As our Hawaiian vacation, I mean PN board meeting, comes to a close, we felt compelled to share with you our very favorite products we simply could not live without while juggling five kids under 5 between the pool and the beach!
1. Our babies were kept safe from the sun’s harsh rays thanks to California Baby and their natural line of sun care products. We also happen to enjoy their travel sized bath products mostly because their calming tea tree and lavender scent is soothing for us moms too.
2. Hydration is key! Pam and I are in the process of transitioning our one year olds from the bottle to sippy cups. Who knew that pairing a child with a sippy cup was like pairing food with a fine wine. It’s an experience and it’s taken us both a while to get it just right. Chase on the left will only use the Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup while Slone has an affinity for Born Free. And yes, my son is only one, he’s just big. I’ve had to repeat that a number of times during this trip ;)
3. Feeding time gets a little hectic with all the kids to say the least. For long haul air travel, I love my Bibsters. It allows me to keep self-feeding clean and quick with this disposable catch-all bib. Nothing worse than food hitting the floor, especially underneath your own airplane seat!
4. Pam on the other hand loves her Boon Squirt Food Dispensing Spoon for mess-free baby food feedings.
5. Lastly, there’s nothing like a resort that brings your pack n’ play poolside. This has been our new pre-requisite for any hotel since becoming mothers. We couldn’t be happier with the kid-friendly service received by the spectacular Four Seasons Hualalai! Find great deals on Hawaiian vacations such as ours and other destinations worldwide via FamilyGetaway.com.