Is it me or are our kids really smart? Watching my daughter navigate her way through my iPhone like a seasoned 35-year old marketing exec kinda makes me proud. She can find her Preschool apps in about 2 seconds flat and they keep her occupied for some time. This translates to some semi-peaceful eating time when out at our favorite local restaurant. I guess we need to invest in a second device in order for our son to follow her lead. But what about all these recent reports out about cell phone use and cancer? It’s one thing for me to have my ear to my phone half of the day but how can I protect my children? All parents should know about the Pong iPhone protection case. Pong is the first company to bring a scientifically proven radiation reduction cover for your phone to the market!
Here’s the rundown: Radiation is a form of energy. Your cell phone antenna emits powerful radiation in order to send and receive signals to and from the wireless network. The hazard is that the antenna also radiates its energy into your headspace. Pong uses a patented physics-based solution to redirect the flow of this energy. Pong’s special silicone formula guarantees that your phone maintains full signal strength and battery life.
“Concerned about cell phone radiation? Now there is a solution.” Some more food for thought:
– The French government in May banned the use of cell phones in elementary schools citing the ‘principle of precaution’ regarding children’s vulnerability to cell phone radiation. In the United States, “Cell Phones and Brain Tumors: 15 Reasons for Concern,” a landmark document signed by 40 leading scientists, was published in August.
– The Pong iPhone case is the first product proven by FCC-certified laboratories to reduce cell phone radiation.
– Its patented technology module employs principles of antenna theory and physics to channel the emitted radiation into a ‘chimney effect,’ pulling the radiation up and away from the phone. Full signal strength is maintained, so that the phone’s function and battery life are not compromised.
Pong gives us their Top Ten Apps for Design Savvy Parents:
Win It: Pong is giving away one cell phone cover plus a $25 iTunes credit to download the top apps for parents! It’s easy to enter. Visit Pong to learn more about this terrific new product. Let us know what you think by commenting on this post and you’ll be eligible to win this prize worth over $80! Cant Wait: All PN readers will receive 10% off any Pong orders with code COOLMOM. Contest ends Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 at 11:59pm PST.
1. Become a fan of Project Nursery on Facebook and comment.
2. Follow Project Nursery on Twitter, tweet about it and comment.
3. Subscribe or let us know you are a subscriber with a comment.
4. Post on our Forum and comment.
5. Blog it and comment.
*Please comment separately for each on this post.
Contest Closed – Congrats Kari G.