Manhattan based mom-to-be Tamra recently reached out to us via our Share Forum and asked for our help in dreaming up the ideal nursery for her son who is due this fall. We were happy to help out and give Tamra extra kudos for being part of the Project Nursery community.
Although Tamra knew she was having a boy, she wanted to keep the nursery colors soft and neutral just like the paint color she loved, “Breath of Fresh Air” by Benjamin Moore. While life in the Big Apple is full of fast city energy, the nursery needs to be soothing and peaceful. Amen! Tamra had already picked out a few key items and just needed help fine tuning the room. Her picks included crib bedding by Junior Q Collection, featuring sky blue elephants and a geometric pale yellow tile print, and the Amy Coe Westport crib and dresser from Babies R’ Us. With these items in place it was a cinch for us to pull together a stunning inspiration board for you Tamra (if we don’t say so ourselves). We hope you like our additions and just request that you send us photos when the room is complete!
Junior’s Nursery Recs:
1.Deco Pendant Lighting – Design Public
2.Benjamin Moore “Breath of Fresh Air” – Paint*
3. Wallter Circles Wall Application – Design Public
4. Resin Side Table – West Elm
5. Q Collection Junior Celestial Palace – Crib Set*
6. My Pal, The Elephant – Wall Art
7. FLOR Walking on Clouds Collection – Floor Covering/Rug
8. P’kolino Clothes Tree – Editors Picks Shop
9. Amy Coe Westport – Crib & Dresser at Toys R Us*