The theme of the party was vintage airplanes and the color scheme was red, white, blue and navy.
Nearly the entire party supplies were sourced from Etsy or Ebay. Very low budget but big impact.
1. Green Apple Paperie - http://www.etsy.com/shop/greenapplepaperie (Signage / Labels)
2. A Pinch of Sass - http://www.etsy.com/shop/APinchOfSass (Confetti)
3. Get the Party Started - http://www.etsy.com/shop/getthepartystarted (High Chair Banner)
4. Party Hoppers - http://www.etsy.com/shop/PartyHoppers (Banner)
5. Mary Had A Little Party - http://www.etsy.com/shop/maryhadalittleparty (Signage / Mini-Airplanes)
6. Shop Anders Ruff - https://www.etsy.com/transaction/98436276 (Airport Signage)
Cupcake Toppers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LesPopSweets
Cloud Confetti: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ifeltsprightly
Airplane Confetti: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jscrewey
Cupcake Wrappers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/cupcakewithcharacter
The adorable little birthday hat. It's going right into the baby book.