A Project For
A pink and green bird-themed nursery for a sweet little girl.
It all started with Pottery Barn's Penelope bedding (pink and green birds) and flowed from there...
Simple and clean, charming, comfortable, and a little bit eclectic
- Crib: Baby Cache Essential Curved Lifetime Crib (Babies R Us)
- Bedding: Penelope Nursery Bedding Set (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Mobile: Penelope Bird Mobile (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Glider: PB Kids Comfort Grand Swivel Glider (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Side Table: Hemnes Nightstand (IKEA)
- Lamp: White Resin Table Lamp (Target.com)
- Curtains: Simply Shabby Chic Candy Stripe Window Panel (Target.com)
- Bookshelf: Hemnes Bookcase (IKEA)
- Dresser: Hemnes 8-Drawer Dresser (IKEA)
- Mirror: Ava Mirror (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Oval Frames: Oval Gallery Frames (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Tree Decal (and pink background): Designed and made by myself out of fabric and adhered to the wall using liquid starch (super easy to remove, but will stay up forever)
- Framed Birdhouses: Made by myself out of scrapbook paper and fabric, framed in Sondrum frames from IKEA and hung with ribbon
Probably the tree on the wall. It was a fun project to do, and I love the way it looks!