I enjoyed decorating my son's nursery... besides all the kicking, this project was a very fun experience through out my entire pregnancy! When I found out I was having a boy, I decided to stick to traditional colors. I simply love blue; it is a calming color for a nursery... and I have no regrets, it came out super cute!!!
I wanted to decorate my son's nursery myself and was inspired by all the projects I saw on project nursery! I started my project pretty early... thank God, time passed by really fast!!!
I did not know I was capable of decorating a nursery myself but being pregnant with my first son just motivated me to do it... my pregnancy took the best out of me! I created such a lovely-peaceful private space for my son... I'm so proud!!!
- The furniture is from Bellini Furniture;
- The nursery wall decal "koala tree branches" is from Littlelion Studio Inc. I got it in etsy.com (It's my favorite);
- The wooden wall personalized letters are from nelsonsgifts (from etsy.com too);
- All the wall arts decor are from etsy.com;
- The rocking sheep and shelves are from Pottery Barn Kids;
- The crib bedding is from carousel designs.
My favorite items are the koala wall decor and the ceiling lights!!!
Just go with whatever you like! I was told not to use color blue because it was too traditional and simple but I just love it... ! Just follow your instincts, you won't regret it!!! Don't stress yourself, instead, enjoy every minute of it :) Good luck!!!