From ghost chair to damask wall decals, a little glam goes a long way. Soft shades of white and yellow accented with some of the most current design trends makes for an ultra stylish nursery. Project Nursery loves nothing more than a little glamour in any girls room!
One day I was registering for my baby shower at Target and they gave me a booklet of things you could register for. While flipping through that book I found a picture of a room that I absolutely fell in love with! Yellows & whites with lovely wall decals. And that was it!
My decorating style is Vintage-Modern-Mid Century-Glam. I am a huge fan of Mid Century furniture and Modern. I love white with accents of colors and vintage textiles. I like to add touches of sparkle and I love BIG scale.
1. I got the great Decals from my sister-in-laws Etsy shop
2. Crib from Pottery Barn Kids
3. Eames Rocker: hivemodern.com
3. Lou Lou Ghost chair: allmodern.com
4. ABC Print: Made by Girl, I also bought some fabric and put the fabric in embroidery hoops.
5. Mobile: Kikkerlandshop.com
6. Elephant Pillow: Dwell Studio
I would have to say my favorite items in Kenzie’s Room is the ABC print with the beautiful Frame I found at an Antique Store, and it’s a toss up between my Eames Rocker or the Lou Lou Ghost chair.
This room and of course my little Baby Kenzie inspired me so much that I started a blog that is all about Baby. It is called Kenziepoo.