Fun, bright nursery with a girly twist. The room is pretty tiny though, with 2 windows so it was challenging getting everything to fit! It's cozy but we like it.
The framed tree fabric (Pretty Little Things) had the exact color scheme I was going for. I chose that first and everything else fell into place. I also love looking online at blogs, pinterest, etc. to get inspiration.
Modern/eclectic. I love bright bold patterns and clean lines, but also vintage items. I sometimes have expensive taste though, so I love finding ways to replicate a look without a lot of money!
- Crib - Walmart - Baby Mod Olivia (also used it for my 4 year old son)
- Crib sheet - Aden and Anais - owls
- Frame above crib - Ikea.
- Painted E in the frame - from Joannes Fabric - just a wooden E that I spray painted
- Aqua crib skirt - etsy (leftover from my son's nursery)
- Chevron curtains -DIY. Ikea Merete white. Yellow paint - Benjamin moore.
- Chair - Best Chairs
- Dresser - Vintage - found at a local shop and asked them to paint it for me
- Lamp - Target
- Lampshade - DIY with Pretty Little Things fabric
- Table - Home Goods
- Frames - various - spraypainted white
- Fabric - Pretty Little Things by Dena Designs
- Bookshelves - Ikea - painted spice racks.
- Toy bin -home goods - clearance rack!!
- Wood toys - vintage (they were mine so they are at least 35 years old!)
- Owl nightlight - Target
The chevron curtains - definitely a labor of love by I adore how they turned out!
Have fun and don't stress too much. Try to do an inspiration board (even in microsoft word) to get a good visual of what you like. I know what I like but sometimes they don't go well together. If I do an inspiration board I can visually see it all come together before I "pull the trigger"