A sprinkle themed party for our daughter's first birthday!
I saw the confetti balloons on Pinterest and have been obsessed every since! I knew I had to theme her party around those!
I like bringing the color in in the accents, I'm not afraid of a bright pop here and there!
- compliments of the lovely Ashley at Shapes on a String
- side note, I can't say enough of about these fabulous little pieces of decor! They added so much and were customized to us! Ashley was kind enough to give me some along with my order and the came in pretty little packages and perfectly wrapped without worry of tangle! High Five Ashley, I loved!!!
from Pom Love - used in balloons and on the tables
- Doubtless Designs
- invitations, food labels, and favor prints
- Publix - free smash cake!! :)
Backdrop and banners
- made by me!
- me! - Lovely Little Designs
- Party City
- Dainty Couture
- LOVED this!
First Birthday dress and bloomers
- Mud Pie
- both purchased at local stores but can be found at this link
- from Joann's,
painted and covered with sprinkles
I think the cake may have been my favorite part...with the balloons in a very close second!