Nursery for our baby boy Luca
We had just had the house painted when we moved in the previous year. The room which is now the nursery had been painted a neutral colorful and I really didn't want to have to repaint it. I decided to try and bring color in another way. I was inspired by the crib bedding I found (Dwellstudio for Target). I knew I didn't want the standard boy blue nursery and the dots were just so colorful that they really lifted the otherwise neutral room.
- Bedding & curtains - DwellStudio for Target "Dot Fun"
- Paper lanterns as a mobile alternative - lunabazaar.com
- ABC Print - i made this myself on the computer, had it printed at Costco and framed it.
- Other framed art - I found cute scrapbooking paper at Michaels and framed this as a cute (and more economic) alternative to store bought nursery wall art.
- Circles on the shelf - I found fabric to match the colors in the bedding and framed these using embroidery circles.
Other than the bedding I love the ABC print I made and the lamp I found at a local Home Goods.