- A Project For: Luca
- Age: 6 weeks
- Location: California
Nursery for our baby boy Luca
We had just had the house painted when we moved in the previous year. The room which is now the nursery had been painted a neutral colorful and I really didn't want to have to repaint it. I decided to try and bring color in another way. I was inspired by the crib bedding I found (Dwellstudio for Target). I knew I didn't want the standard boy blue nursery and the dots were just so colorful that they really lifted the otherwise neutral room.
- Bedding & curtains - DwellStudio for Target "Dot Fun"
- Paper lanterns as a mobile alternative - lunabazaar.com
- ABC Print - i made this myself on the computer, had it printed at Costco and framed it.
- Other framed art - I found cute scrapbooking paper at Michaels and framed this as a cute (and more economic) alternative to store bought nursery wall art.
- Circles on the shelf - I found fabric to match the colors in the bedding and framed these using embroidery circles.
Other than the bedding I love the ABC print I made and the lamp I found at a local Home Goods.