- A Project For: Catherine Isabelle
- Age: Newborn
- Location: Toronto
- Description: We wanted something that was equally sophisticated and comforting, feminine but not too girlie for our princess-to-be.
- Design Inspiration: Other projects found on project nursery, the RH Baby & Child Catelogue, our own bedroom.
- Decorating Style: Transitional, cozy, feminine
- Project Details: Carriage prints - poshtots.com Monogram - etsy Bedding, Rug, Drapes - restoration hardware Furnishing - Romina Glider - Monte's Luca glider Baby chair - Monte's Cubino Ballerina print - gift Chandelier - Universal Lighting in Toronto Knob sign - www.princessandthefrog.com
- Favorite Items: We love the Chandelier!!! It was the crowning touch to our princess's room! I also loved the ballerina print because it was such a special gift from her godparents!
- Advice: My advice is to chose something you love and will feel comfortable in as well, because you will spend a lot of time in the room, too!!
Posted on December 3, 2012 3,506 views
Avatars by Sterling Adventures