I wanted to create a fresh/ rustic/shabby chic nursery. I was working with a pretty tight budget so I had to figure out how to get the look for less. I incorporated a lot of things into the room that we already had at home and found pieces for a great price at target and on etsy. I handmade the bed skirt myself and a local seamstress made the curtains for $50(amazing!!! I mean they are pleated and lined!)
My inspiration came from the french provisional furniture that I refinished that belonged to by grandmother.
- Chair- Babies R Us
- Curtains- Amy Butler fabric (fabric.com)
- Bedskirt-Amy Butler fabric (fabric.com)
- Reclaimed wood picture- Custom made by local artist (FB page: Uncle Buddy's Homestead-$45!!)
- Dresser and nightstand- Refinished furniture belonged to my grandmother.
- white floating shelves-target
- Small wooden sign- Etsy
- Tissue paper puffs- Etsy
- Lamp-Target( already had at home)
- Vintage books- Ebay, Etsy, and my grandmothers house
- Clear vase-World Market (already had at home)
- foot stool-Target (clearance!)
- letter "C"- Etsy
The reclaimed wood bird picture above the dresser. A local artist made it custom for the nursery. (For $45....crazy good price!)