A Project For
If I had to sum Jude's room up in a few words I would say spiritual, bright, crafty, and very personal.
My inspiration for Jude's room was to make a bright and sunny space. I wanted to also make it very personal by adding touches of both my husband and I. There are so many stories behind many of the items in Jude's room. It's a very special place!
The style of Jude's room is modern with a touch of old school. I like the clean simple look with all of the splashes of color. I'm horrible at sticking to a particular theme or color so I decided to make what we like work! I love how it all came together!
- Crib: www.wayfair.com
- Giraffe Blanket: www.giggle.com
- Chair and stool: www.ikea.com (craigslist)
- Curtain fabric: www.sewmamasew.com
- "You're on the up and up" picture: www.etsy.com
- Beagle stuffed animal: www.ikea.com
- Giraffe stuffed animal: www.target.com
- Good Shepard Cross: www.tenthousandvillages.com
- Book shelves: www.ikea.com
- Lamp: www.landofnod.com
- Changing pad and cover: www.landofnod.com
Picking out a favorite item might be impossible! I would say the items I made for Jude are the most meaningful, such as his rainbow pillow, "pow poster," mobile, kite decor, and his little bead bowl. The spiritual touches to Jude's room are also another very important part of what makes his room so special!
Enjoy all of the hard work that you put into it! I took many ideas from pinterest and made them my own.