I designed this nursery for my sister and brother in law's baby. They aren't finding out the sex of their baby so it had to be gender neutral. I didn't want it to have a typical gender neutral color scheme so I chose yellow, turquoise, grey and white for a fresh palette. Their budget was incredibly tight so I found old pieces of furniture and refinished them. Only the crib and rocking chair is new. Some items from my brother in law's childhood were incorporated into the design for a more meaningful touch. We took out the doors to the closet to open up the space. The inside already had the blue and white wallpaper. Due to time and budget, we decided to just keep it. Luckily it kind of goes with the color palette!
- Crib: Europa from Target
- Foot rest/pouf: http://www.etsy.com/listing/73764129/18-ottoman-pouf-floor-pillow-amy-butler
- Eames rocker replica from NOOD
- Rug from Urban Outfitters
- Ikea Moose rocker
- Duck pillow: Homesense- this is the softest pillow you'll ever feel!
- Book shelves: Ikea
- Drapery fabric: Fabric.com
The "Eames" rocker of course! And the A B C cabinet which my mom's old kitchen storage unit, the storage chest that I got from the salvation army for $15!! and the DIY Starburst clock.