This "big helper" board is the perfect way to keep track of chores.
I have tried numerous chore charts for my kids in the past. It never failed that I would forget to print out the weekly paper ones or we would run out of stickers. It was a half-hearted, half-hazard situation at best and a total failure at worst.
This magnetic dry-erase design was a solution to all those issues.
* changing the jobs is easy as dry erase and jot in the new
* washi tape is quickly removed/replaced to add more jobs as kids grow
* durable and looks great on the wall
* no printing (or forgetting to)
* entirely reusable – no stickers to buy
* very easy for kids to manage themselves
We hung this in the otherwise under-utilized space behind my daughter's bedroom door. At the end of each day she rewards herself with glitter stars for jobs well done.